James Coyle, Independent
James Coyle, Independent
Constituency: Dublin South East
- Address: Dalkey, South County Dublin
- Year of Birth:1955
- Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone Number:: 00353 86 172 7639
- Twitter account:: @jamesmjcoyle
- Facebook Page: James Coyle
- Website: http://www.jamescoyle.ie
- Occupation: Accountant
- Income (aside from income derived from political office): Private
- Approximate net worth of capital assets (aside from family residence): Private
- Are you an outgoing politician? Not a politician
- Information on political career to date: Ran in last council elections in Dun Loaghaire
- How much money do you expect to spend in the election campaign? €10,000
- What will be the sources of this finance? Personal
Record and Manifesto
Personal election manifesto: My manifesto is simple - Help Business, Provide Jobs - by increasing profit in four ways. Halve business rates reduce rents reduce employers' PRSI give extra credit if needed- by giving business extra time to pay taxes
What in your record distinguishes you above the other candidates in your constituency? I am an independent accountant and entrepreneur with experience in Dublin, Australia and Papua New Guinea. I have been active in fundraising and politics in Dublin and stood as an independent candidate in the Dun Laoghaire Ward in the Local Elections in 2009. Born and bred in Dublin, I have decided to take a stand to defend our city from the depredations of runaway government incompetence.
What do you consider to be the main election issues in your constituency, and where do you stand on these issues? I am standing for fiscal responsibility and honesty in public life. Like you, I am disgusted at the fairy stories being told by the major political parties who are all well aware that they cannot possibly fund the promises they are making. This country is sleepwalking towards total financial meltdown while the politicians pretend that we can continue to pull the devil by the tail forever.
What do you believe are the national priorities, and what do you propose in this regard? A vote for Coyle is a vote for a fifty/fifty deal for the taxpayer. The swollen cost of the state needs to be cut in half if we are to survive. Our sovereignty has been sold to keep the government jets in the air. Please join me in getting the voice of sanity heard. It's to time declare independence and vote Coyle No.1.