Media Crisis (Issue 6)
- White Noise, bleak hope: Irish media crisis. Gavin Titley looks at how the SouthernMedia have fared since 2008
- Opinions from the Left. Paul Murphy MEP, Cian O’Callaghan and Michael Finnegan are this issue’s opinion formers
- Interview with JoanCollins ULA TD. Kevin Brannigan meets with the community activist now ULA TD
- The Real Economy: Stewart Reddin, Conor McCabe and Justin O’Hagan discuss topics from natural resources to the Belfast MTV awards.
- Give my Head Politics: The University of Ulster’s Stephen Baker and Greg McLaughlin analyse how the politics of the Peace Process have been handled by the Northern media
- Interview with Mark Thomas: Kevin Squires meets the socially-engaged comedian to discuss his newbook ‘Extreme Rambling’.
- Dirty old town done up: Freda Hughes explores the often-spotted lesser-heard world of Dublin Graffiti artists